Please adhere to the following photo requirements:
- Should only be head and shoulders
- Should look similar to a driver's license or a passport (passport photos are not required however)
- Should be facing forward
- Cannot have hands or arms covering face
- Please do not distort photo such that face is enlongated or stretched
- Must be in color - not black & white or sepia
- Must be clear and focused
- Without photo scratches and other imperfections that may transfer to Mcard photo
- Must resemble current appearance
- Should have a white or light, non-pattern background
- Cannot have student wearing sunglasses, hats, bandanas, etc.
- Many graduate student photos will be used for online photo rosters, etc. A more professional looking photo may be appropriate?
- Please do not send copyrighted photographs.
- It is not necessary to have a professional sitting done or have passport photos made. It is also acceptable to simply have someone take a photo with digital camera of the student against a light colored wall. Note if you will be in a graduate school, they do tend to expect more professional dress attire in the photo.
- Please do not bring a photo with you to orientation. It will not be processed.
If a submitted photo is rejected or unusable, the Mcard Center staff will attempt to notify the student. Staff will also indicate if there is enough time to submit another photograph.
If you have any questions, contact the Mcard Center (734) 936-2273 during normal business hours Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5 PM.