Online Photo Submission for New Undergraduate Mcard
The deadline to submit a photo has expired. Visit a campus ID station to have your photo taken and Mcard printed.
If you have submitted a photo previously in the fall of 2022 or earlier and did not pick up your Mcard, contact: McardPhotoSubmissions@umich.edu for instructions.
Graduate students click here.
Preprinted Mcard pickup information:
- Your physical government issued photo ID: U.S. driver's license, state ID, military ID or passport is required to pick up your Mcard. A copy or picture of government ID is not valid.
- Mcards will be made available generally at orientation.
- If you did not pick up your Mcard at orientation or have orientation August 24th - 26th, your Mcard will be waiting for you when you move into your residence hall.
- If you are not living in a residence hall, you will be able to pick up your Mcard at the
Michigan League - Conference Room #4 August 14th 8:30 AM - 5 PM (closed 12:30 PM - 1 PM for lunch).
Michigan Union - Tappan Room August 15th - 18th & 21st - 25th 8:30 AM - 5 PM (closed 12:30 PM - 1 PM for lunch).
- If you are not able to pick up your Mcard by August 25th, you will be able to pick it up at the Mcard Center in the Student Activities Building beginning August 28th or later.
Mcard or photo submission questions, contact: McardPhotoSubmissions@umich.edu
PNC Bank is the official consumer bank of the University of Michigan. PNC offers the convenience of using your Mcard as an ATM card for your bank account as well as 3 branches and 50 ATMs on and around campus. Plus, PNC Virtual Wallet Student gives students the checking and savings options they need--as well as interactive tools to help them easily keep track of their money. Learn more about PNC Bank at pnc.com/michigan.
See the Mcard PNC FAQs towards the top right of this page. It also has a Campus Map!