Lost or Damaged Paychecks

Lost or Damaged Paychecks

Lost or Damaged Paychecks

Active faculty and staff who have lost or damaged a paycheck may submit the following online eForm request.

eForm - For Active Employees Only

Requires UM Sign On. Click here using your uniqname and Kerberos password.

NOTE: If you are a student who currently lives or recently lived in one of the UofM dorms, please contact your dorm's Community Center (https://housing.umich.edu/) about your lost check before requesting a replacement check.

Paper Form (for those who don't have a UM Sign On)

Complete the attached form and mail to the University of Michigan Payroll Office at G395 Wolverine Tower-Low Rise, 3003 South State Street, Ann Arbor MI 48109-1279 or fax to (734) 647-3983.

Lost Check Affidavit Application

Direct Deposit

It is strongly encouraged that the University of Michigan faculty and staff enroll in direct deposit using Employee Self Service in Wolverine Access: https://wolverineaccess.umich.edu/

Direct deposit is a safe and convenient way for faculty and staff to receive their paychecks and eliminates the chances of loss or damage.

For more information, please contact Payroll Customer Service Section.