Contact Office of Cost Reimbursement
The Cost Reimbursement Office assures the university's compliance with Uniform Guidance and in doing so prepares the Facilities and Administrative (Indirect) Cost Proposal, submits the proposal to the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), and negotiates with DHHS to finalize the University's Indirect Cost Rates. Additionally, the office also performs the following functions:
- Review all university data (Financial, HR, Asset, and Space Survey) for compliance with federal regulations.
- Review the Organized Research Activity data supplied during the annual space survey.
- Cost Accounting Standards training.
- Specialized one-on-one and unit training as requested.
The Office of Cost Reimbursement staff offer training on:
- Cost Accounting Standards
- Policy on Indirect Cost Recovery Excluded (ICRX) Expenditures
The University of Michigan
6000 Wolverine Tower
3003 South State Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1287
Telephone and Fax
Phone: (734) 764-6243
Fax: (734) 647-3804