Liquor Liability

Liquor Liability

What is insured?

We are insured for:

Insurance coverage provides protection for claims associated with five licensed university locations:

  • Michigan League
  • Michigan Union
  • Ross Executive Learning and Conference Center
  • Pierpont Commons
  • Flint Campus University Center

The university also provides coverage at university-sponsored receptions where liquor is served (not sold).

What do I do if I have a claim?