Online Photo Submission for New Grad Mcard
If you have submitted a photo previously in the fall of 2021 or earlier and did not pick up your Mcard, contact: McardPhotoSubmissions@umich.edu for instructions. Do not submit another photo.
(Medical, Nursing, PIBS & Pharmacy students cannot use this process as they should obtain a Michigan Medicine Mcard during orientation.)
Undergraduate students click here.
- Have you been issued an Mcard previously? See this link before submitting a photo!
- If you have just created your university logon, you may have to wait a day to submit a photo.
- Website maintenance could cause an outage during 12 AM - 4 AM EST.
ONLINE PHOTO SUBMISSION LINK
(general deadline is 8/1/2022 - your program may have an earlier deadline.)
To have your Mcard preprinted, use the photo submission link above.
- Follow these Photo Specifications
- Your physical government issued photo ID: U.S. driver's license, state ID, military ID or passport is required to pick up your Mcard. A copy or picture of government ID is not valid.
- Fall student Mcards will be available later in August. (Due to Mcards being printed off campus, Mcards are not able to be retrieved early.)
- New students living in UM Housing will receive their Mcards at move-in.
- New fall students not living in UM Housing will be able to pick up their Mcards the last full two weeks of August at a campus card distribution event - details will be emailed to students later this summer.
Mcard or photo submission questions, contact: McardPhotoSubmissions@umich.edu
PNC Bank is the official consumer bank of the University of Michigan! PNC offers the convenience of using your Mcard as an ATM card for your bank account as well as 3 branches and 34 ATMs on and around campus. Plus, PNC Virtual Wallet Student gives students the checking and savings options they need--as well as interactive tools to help them easily keep track of their money. Learn more about PNC Bank at pnc.com/michigan.
See the Mcard PNC FAQs with campus map under Resources to the upper right for helpful information.