Self Service for Reviewing and Updating Your Data
The University of Michigan provides online self-service access to employee information via Wolverine Access under Employee Business using the employee's uniqname and Kerberos password.
The Employee Self Service system provides secured access for faculty and staff to view current and historical information including:
- View paycheck data
- View and print W-2 Information
- Direct deposit
- W4 Information for Federal and State Taxes (not applicable to non U.S citizens)
- Report time - Employee Business within Wolverine Access provides step-by-step instructions for reporting time.
- Leave balances
- Personal information such as addresses, phone numbers, emergency contacts
- Employment information regarding appointment, effort, job postings
If you have payroll related questions, please contact Payroll Customer Service.
Questions related to student employment or the Federal Work-Study Program can be directed to Student Employment.
Questions related to financial aid should be directed to the Office of Financial Aid.
Questions related to billing should be directed to Student Financial Services.