Lost Check Affidavit Application

eForm - For Active Employees Only

*****NOTE: If you are a student who currently lives or recently lived in one of the UofM dorms, please contact your dorm's Community Center (https://housing.umich.edu/) about your lost check before requesting a replacement check.

Requires UM Sign On. Click here using your uniqname and Kerberos password.

Paper Form (for those who don't have a UM Sign On)

Complete the attached form and mail to the University of Michigan Payroll Office at G395 Wolverine Tower-Low Rise, 3003 South State Street, Ann Arbor MI 48109-1279 or fax to (734) 647-3983.