Effort Reporting Procedures - Annual Effort Certification Process
- The Payroll Office of Financial Operations will initiate an email to all employees required to certify in early July of each year. A notification email is sent to the unit administrator to inform them that the yearly certification process has begun.
- Employee reads the education material and completes a mandatory quiz.
- Employee reviews Effort Certification Report for accuracy
- If report is accurate, move to step #4
- If you have questions about the report there is a step in the process to send an email to your HR unit administrator. Add text to the information provided expressing your question(s).
- If corrections are not needed, go to step #4.
- If corrections are needed, your HR unit administrator must process the changes and let you know when the changes have been processed so that you may proceed to step #4.
- Complete the certification process by electronically signing the report which certifies your acceptance of the document.