Data Modeling & Analytics
Data Modeling & Analytics is a new and expanding part of EFP&A. We analyze and integrate many types of data to serve, support and strengthen the University of Michigan enterprise. We interface with a broad cross-section of stakeholders to gather, analyze, and interpret data.
- Data Integration
- Develops, maintains, and uses data from multiple sources to support Business & Finance as well as the enterprise.
- Reporting to meet our mission and goals. Our work is dedicated to data integration, linking large scale datasets together (Financial data streams, Human Resources, Research, etc.)
- Performs trend analysis and tests assumptions for reasonableness.
- Cyclical Reporting
- Using integrated data, we work with stakeholders across schools, colleges, and units to develop, implement, and improve reliable, informative, routine reporting capabilities to meet identified needs and to generate insight into emerging opportunities.
- Translation & Interpretation
- We strive to translate complex descriptive and analytic findings into digestible, actionable items for busy audiences via data visualizations, presentations, and reports.