Credit Card Terminal Receipt Paper Orders
If you have a Worldpay (formerly Vantiv) credit card terminal, call Worldpay at 1-866-622-2390 for free credit card terminal receipt paper. If you have a credit card terminal from a different vendor, contact that vendor for ordering instructions.
IMPORTANT: You will need to have the following information on hand prior to making your call:
- Merchant ID number (13 digit number beginning with 4445xxxxxxxxx)
- Merchant Name
- Merchant Address
- When you place your call, enter your Merchant ID number (the 13 digit number beginning with 4445XXXXXXXXX) followed by the “#” sign. (Example: 4445123456789#)
- Next press option #2 for “Card or Batch Information, Billing or Account Maintenance.”
- Then select #3 for “Supplies.”
- A customer service representative will ask you for your merchant name and address.
- Provide them the type and quantity of supplies required.
- Verifone thermal paper rolls are available in a box (10 rolls) or by case (50 rolls).
- There will be no charge for the supplies; however, you will be billed for the shipping/handling. In some cases, the Vantiv rep may initially include the cost of the receipt paper in the total order amount but later in the order it is removed due to being an U-M order.
The shipping & handling fees are automatically billed to the shortcode on file in MPathways-FINPROD for the merchant account.