Online Photo Submission for New Undergraduate Mcard
Online Photo Submission for new first years & transfer students is now closed. If you did not previously submit a photo online, you can obtain your Mcard in-person at a campus ID station.
If you have submitted a photo previously and did not pick up your Mcard, you can do so specifically at the Mcard Center room 1011 Student Activities Building, 515 E Jefferson St.
Please remember to bring your driver's license, state ID, military ID or passport.
- Students who submitted photos online last summer or this summer and will be living in M Housing will receive their Mcards during move-in.
- Students who submitted photos online last summer and are not living in a residence hall, should receive emails regarding how to obtain their Mcards later this month.
- First year students who submitted photos online this summer and are living off campus, should retrieve their Mcards specifically at the Mcard Center room 1011 Student Activities Building, 515 E Jefferson St.
New graduate students click here.
If you submitted your photo over the SUMMER of 2020 and did not receive your Mcard yet, please do NOT submit another photo. We are not able to send Mcards through the mail at this time. Students living in M Housing will receive their Mcards during move-in. Those students not living in M Housing should receive an email regarding how to obtain their Mcards during fall rush (end of August). Please be sure to check your U-M email account.
- Have you been issued a previous Mcard? See this link before submitting a photo!
- If you have just created your university logon, you may have to wait a day to submit a photo.
- Website maintenance could cause an outage during Midnight - 4 AM EST
Deadline is August 6, 2021
To have your Mcard preprinted, use the photo submission link above.
- Follow these Photo Specifications
- Students living in M Housing will receive their Mcards during move-in.
- Students not living in M Housing should receive an email later in July regarding how to obtain their Mcards during fall rush (end of August). Please be sure to check your U-M email account.
- Your physical government issued photo ID: U.S. driver's license, state ID, military ID or passport is required to pick up your Mcard. A copy or picture of government ID is not valid.
Mcard or photo submission questions, contact:
The Mcard Center
Send us an email
PNC Bank is the new official consumer bank of the University of Michigan. PNC offers the convenience of using your Mcard as an ATM card for your bank account as well as 3 branches and 34 ATMs on and around campus. Plus, PNC Virtual Wallet Student gives students the checking and savings options they need--as well as interactive tools to help them easily keep track of their money. Learn more about PNC Bank at pnc.com/michigan.
See the Mcard PNC FAQs towards the top right of this page. It also has a Campus Map!