Online Student Photo Submission
Click here if not a freshman, undergrad transfer or undergrad international student.
- Have you been issued a previous Mcard? See this link before submitting a photo!
- Website maintenance could cause an outage during Midnight - 4 AM EST
- Freshmen in the School of Nursing are not to submit a photo. (They will receive an Mcard at the hospital after orientation.)
Photo Submission Deadlines:
- May Transfers - 5/8/18
- Summer Orientation
- June orientations - 5/29/18
- July/August orientations - 6/25/18
- Summer Term - 6/18/18
- July Transfers - 7/6/18
- August Transfers - 8/2/18
- Undergraduate International Orientation - 8/21/18
- Fall Orientation - 8/23/18
To have your Mcard preprinted and waiting for you at orientation, use the photo submission link above.
- Follow these Photo Specifications
- Please do not bring a photo with you to orientation as Mcards will not be produced onsite.
- A Government issued photo ID (for example U.S. driver's license, state ID, military ID or passport) is required to pickup Mcard.
Mcard or photo submission questions, contact:
The Mcard Center
Send us an email
PNC Bank is the new official consumer bank of the University of Michigan. PNC offers the convenience of using your Mcard as an ATM card for your bank account as well as 3 branches and 28 ATMs on and around campus. Plus, PNC Virtual Wallet Student gives students the checking and savings options they need--as well as interactive tools to help them easily keep track of their money. Learn more about PNC Bank at pnc.com/michigan.
See the Mcard PNC FAQs with campus map under Resources to the upper right for helpful information.
Only these graduate school programs are participating in the online photo submission process for fall orientation. If this applies to you click on the appropriate link below. If your school/college does not appear below, please visit a campus ID station to obtain an Mcard.
- Dental D1 Students
- Dental Hygiene students
- Ford School of Public Policy Students
- International Graduate Students
- Law First Year & Transfer Students
- Ross School of Business EVENING MBA Students
- Ross School of Business Global Initiatives Students - Not available yet
- Ross School of Business MBA Students
- School of Information Students - Not available yet
- School of Public Health Students