Cedar Point discount admission
2017 PRICES ARE HERE! NOW YOU CAN PURCHASE TICKETS ALL YEAR ROUND.
- Good Any Day Admission - $46 + tax
- Everyone Pays Kid's Price - $42 + tax (Good from 5/6 to 6/18)
- Everyone Pays Kid's Price Ride $ Refresh - $47.00 ( unlimited drinks for $5 more)
- Cedar Point Shores Good Any Day Admission - $31 + tax, Jr/Sr $22.99
- 2-Day, Any Day Admission - $67.00 + tax
- Ride and Refresh - $51.00 + tax
Follow the link below to see further information and to purchase tickets.
To log in to the special UM Cedar Point website use:
For Halloween information click here:http://finance.umich.edu/sites/default/files/2017-10/CedarPoint17_fall-gad-flyer.jpg
Cedar Point Amusement Park
Cedar Point is a 364 acre amusement park located in Sandusky, Ohio. Cedar Point is the only amusement park with four roller coasters that are taller than 200 feet. As of 2010, Cedar Point has more rides (75) than any other amusement park. It also has a mile-long white sand beach, an outdoor water park (Soak City), an indoor waterpark and hotel (Castaway Bay), two marinas, several hotels, and Challenge Park, which features attractions such as go-karts, miniature golf, Ripcord and Skyscraper. Known as "America's Roller Coast", Cedar Point has been deemed "Best Amusement Park in the World" by Amusement Today for the past thirteen years.