Operations continue at PCM during COVID-19 pandemic
Mail delivery/pick-up services continuing for open buildings
- Print/Copy/Mail (PCM) will continue to provide mail services to buildings that remain open.
- Because of Governor Whitmer’s "Stay Home, Stay Safe" executive order—effective through April 13—about the COVID-19 pandemic, it is likely, however, that more buildings across the university will request to have their campus and USPS (United States Postal Service) mail be held.
- Please email PCM at email@example.com if your building is closing—or has already closed—and you would like to stop mail delivery/pick-up services. PCM can hold your campus mail until U-M resumes normal operations.
- The USPS has requested that U-M units complete this form to stop delivery of their USPS mail. Please note that it may be necessary to create a USPS account if your unit does not already have one.
Printing and copying services available to meet U-M’s needs
- Printing and copy services are available for all your printing/copying needs, with next day and rush delivery services via our courier.
While PCM is working extremely hard to meet U-M’s mail and document reproduction services during the COVID-19 pandemic, please note that you may experience some slight delays in delivery/pick-up services and response times to your phone calls and emails. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause you and appreciate your consideration during this challenging time.
Thank you for your continued support of PCM.