Important - Mcard production during COVID-19 pandemic
Current status of Ann Arbor ID stations:
- Shared Services Center - card production available now by appointment, see link for important info
- Mcard Center - Student Activities Building - Resuming card production 8/17/2020.
* With only two ID stations available, please anticipate high volumes of people seeking Mcards through early September. If your Mcard need is not immediate, consider obtaining a card later in September.
- Athletics Ticket Office - Closed
- Central Campus Rec Building - permanently closed for Mcard production
- Human Resources - Wolverine Tower - Closed
- Mcard Center - Pierpont Commons - Closed
- North Campus Research Complex - Closed (NCRC cards are available from Michigan Medicine Key & ID Office see further below)
Michigan Medicine Campus
- Michigan Medicine Key & ID office - open for Michigan Medicine & NCRC community only
Until further notice, because of the NCRC Mcard Office closure, expired Michigan Medicine cards for offsite staff can be updated at the Key & Inn Office located in the Med Inn Building. Their hours are Monday-Friday 7AM-4PM. Please note that any red badge (contractors, temps, etc.) renewals will need prior approval from their authorized signer before updating. If there are any questions on their process for updates, please call their customer support team at (734)763-6376.
What happens to my Medical School access if my Mcard expired or is about to expire?
·All Mcard access to Medical School buildings has automatically been extended for those with expired or about to expire Mcards through August 1, 2020. Medical School access questions are directed to: email@example.com
·If you are a contractor (with a RED Mcard), please note the extension does not apply to Michigan Medicine (hospital) building access.