Effort Reporting Procedures - End of Term Process
Graduate students (i.e. GSI, GSRA, GSSI) certify effort for the term.
- The Payroll Office of Financial Operations will initiate an email to all graduate students required to certify in March, July and November of each year. A notification email is sent to the unit administrator to inform them that the yearly certification process has begun.
- Employee reads the education material and completes a mandatory quiz.
- Employee reviews Effort Certification Report for accuracy
- If report is accurate, move to step #4
- If you have questions about the report there is a step in the process to send an email to your HR unit administrator. Add text to the information provided expressing your question(s).
- If corrections are not needed go to step #4.
- If corrections are needed, your HR unit administrator must process the changes and let you know when the changes have been processed so that you may proceed to step #4.
- Complete the certification process by electronically signing the report which certifies your acceptance of the document.