Self Service for Reviewing and Updating Your Payroll Data
The University of Michigan provides online self-service access to employee information via Wolverine Access under Employee Business using the employee's uniqname and Kerberos password.
The Employee Self Service system provides secured access for faculty and staff to view current and historical information including:
- View paycheck data
- View and print W-2 Information
- Direct deposit
- W4 Information for Federal and State Taxes (not applicable to non U.S citizens)
- Report time - Employee Business within Wolverine Access provides step-by-step instructions for reporting time.
- Leave balances
- Personal information such as addresses, phone numbers, emergency contacts
- Employment information regarding appointment, effort, job postings
If you have questions, please contact Payroll Customer Service.